Processing & Privacy
PROCESSING AND PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice is issued in terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)2018
- The Data Controller is the Executive Committee of the British South Africa Police Regimental Association United Kingdom Branch, c/o the Honorary Secretary BSAP Regimental Association UK Branch, Rowan Tree Cottage, Lochton, Berwickshire, TD12 4NH.
- We need to collect personal information data about individuals who are members of the BSAPRA UK and their partners in order to properly administer the Branch and regulate and organise its activities.
- We obtain personal information from our contacts with you, membership application forms and trading records.
- We have a legitimate interest in keeping and processing the data to maintain a database to provide information requested and operate and administer the Branch and its activities.
- The processing is undertaken within the executive committee and used only for the purposes of administering the Branch.
- You have the right to be removed from our data lists but removal will result in your membership of the Association being terminated because we will unable to properly administer your membership account with the Branch.
- We will remove your details on request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above address and unless there is a legal requirement to keep that information we will delete it from our records.
- You have the right to know the information we hold about you (email email@example.com or by post to the above address). We may make further enquiries to confirm any such request is from you. We may make a charge of £10 to supply such information.
- We will correct any errors you alert us to.
- Except where you have asked for removal we will keep data for as long as we have a relationship with you and no longer than 2 years thereafter unless there is a specific reason to retain it.
- Except where there is a legal requirement for us to provide information we will refer any enquiry asking for your personal information to you when it is requested.